- A prize for the raffle or tombola. Any new, unused, items would be very welcome
- Soft Toys which can be used as prizes.
- Wine for prizes in the Wine Raffle
- Cakes to serve with tea and coffee on the day and for people to buy and take home.
- Bric-a-Brac Stall Items to sell
There is a labelled plastic dustbin in the reception area at the Centre into which donated items can be placed. Wine should be given direct to Trish Wright or handed to Tracy or Jackie who will pass it on to her. Cakes should be brought along on the day, or a day or two before.
Other ways you can help
Are you or any of your family and friends available to help on the day? We need able-bodied people to help set up the tables from 9 am to 11 am. Also help is needed at the end of the day (dismantling tables and clearing up) from about 3pm to 5pm. If you or anyone you know could help with this (or in any other way) there is a volunteers' form at the Centre for you to complete or please phone the Centre.
Please come along on the day with your friends and family. You will find lots of stalls with all sorts of things to buy and delicious cakes to eat in or take away. Tea, coffee and cold drinks will also be available.
Many thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the Fayre.
BMSTC Members' Link Group