Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Over £9,000 raised by MS Society calendar girls!!

I received an email today from Carrie which I'd like to share with you all :)

Dear Everyone,


My mum & I have developed a MS Society Calendar for 2011, along with a lot of help!

Not sure if you have heard about it already! Anyway, we really wanted to do something positive and along the way raise a lot of awareness and money for research!

I have attached a poster for the calendar, if you feel you would like to support the calendar, please could you print it & display it at work or anywhere you can think of, also please feel free to forward this email to friends and ask them to do the same!

We have so far raised nearly £9000 in less than 3 weeks and have just ordered a re-print to keep up with the demand!

You can see & purchase the 2010 MS Calendar at the this link: http://www.moving-mountains.co.uk/

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it.

Carrie Paterson (Formally Burbush).