The MS Society can give grants towards items you may need as a result of your MS, if there is no health or social services funding available.
We can help with things like:
- home and car adaptations
- mobility aids, wheelchairs and other specialised equipment
- driving lessons for a person with MS or their carer
- short breaks and respite care
- activities for adult carers, including hobbies or courses
- grants for young carers to help with things like music lessons, school trips and sports equipment