Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Frances Longman completes Coast to Coast Cycle!

Our volunteer Massage Therapist, Frances Longman, has completed the Coast to Coast Cycle to raise money for BMSTC!

"Last year I cycled 233 miles from Newcastle to Edinburgh, together with a bunch of other crazy women. Some are friends from school, some I had not even meet previously. We were in it for fun, fitness, and fundraising. I published an online account of that, which you can read in the Archive.
route map
This year I participated in another outing: a "coast to coast" ride from Carlisle to South Shields, a distance of over 180 miles that includes a major challenge in the shape of the Pennines.

As well as the personal challenge, I'm using this as an opportunity to raise funds for the Berkshire MS Therapy Centre. (See the Sponsorship page for details.)"

Read more here!