Thursday, 23 May 2013

Farewell to Ruth Lownsbrough, BMSTC Physio Manager!

A message to you from Ruth:

" Nineteen years is a long time to be associated with any organisation! Well the time has come for me to hang up my exercise sheets and move on to something new. Some of you will know that I have been a Local Preacher for a few years. Well, beginning in September this year, I am going to train to be a full-time Minister in the Methodist Church. Quite a change, but it is something I feel called to do.

As you might appreciate it has been a big decision to leave the MS Therapy Centre. I have had a great time working here with such an amazing group of people, staff and members. Such change is always a challenge but I know that the Physiotherapy team is well up to it and will continue to serve the members who attend with their fantastic combination of skill, empathy and humour.

I shall miss being at the Centre on a regular basis but hope to pop in from time to time.

Best wishes

Ruth"
 
I'm sure you will all join me in saying an enormous "thank you" to Ruth for everything she has done to help so many people at BMSTC over many years.  She will be greatly missed by everyone here at the Centre, but we wish her the very best of luck on her new path to become a Minister in the Methodist Church.