The Utility room and adjacent 2 WC's will start to be stripped out next week and replaced in the next 2 weeks. After this work has been completed the final stage will be to replace the floor in the foyer, reception, office and oxygen therapy room. We will need to move all of the furniture out of these areas into the physio gym whilst this work is undertaken.
Please note the following important information:
- Monday 11th May - open as usual
- Tuesday 12th May - open as usual however physio will be cancelled in the afternoon as we move the furniture into the gym.
- Wednesday 13th May to Friday 15th May - Full Closure.
- Saturday 16th May Oxygen Therapy will go ahead although furniture will be displaced!
- Monday 18th May - Open as usual except physio will be cancelled in the morning as we reinstate the furniture, it will be chaos! Physio will resume in the afternoon.
It will be disruptive in the days leading up to and after the closure. We will try to get back to some kind of normality as soon as we can.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, but at long last there is now a light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank you for your patience and understanding