Thursday, 2 April 2015

The final countdown for our Tracy and Paul!


The final countdown!

 

Just over a week now until Tracy our Membership Officer takes to the promenade in Brighton to run her second Marathon for BMSTC on April 12th. Then 2 weeks later on April 26th, her husband Paul takes up the baton in the London Marathon.   If you would like to support them in their joint April Marathon Challenge, please visit their fundraising page

 

or sponsor them over the desk at BMSTC.

 

The final word from Tracy:  ‘Thanks so much to all those who have already sponsored us – such great support really encourages us to keep going with our training and not eat too many Easter eggs!  It was a real privilege to run the London Marathon for the Centre in 2013 & this year in Brighton will be the same! I will be trying to improve my time slightly if I can & will be wearing my BMSTC vest & signature pink tutu with pride! Then I will get into cheering mode to support Paul at London as he did for me 2 years ago. We will let you know how we get on! Happy Easter from Team Watkins x