Monday, 19 October 2015

Need help with benefit forms such as PIP?

Citizens Advice offer assistance with many different issues including benefit forms and PIP.  For more information visit their website here. 

Communicare are charity aiming to help people in Reading by offering information, advice and support. Official documents for things like PIP (personal independence payment), ESA (employment support allowance) or for a blue badge etc. can be daunting. These support services know the best terminology to use in applications so we recommend using them to make a claim or to raise an appeal if you have had a claim rejected.  Visit their website here.

 Thanks to MSquared for this info :0)