Thursday, 22 October 2015

Need help with your PIP?

Citizens Advice offer assistance with information on benefits and tax credits.  There is also information about council tax and housing costs, national insurance, payment of benefits and problems with benefits.  See their website for more information.

If you live in Reading there is also another organisation who could help called CommuniCare, see their website for information.