Monday, 7 December 2015

BMSTC Satisfaction Survey

Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete our recent satisfaction survey.  We are delighted that 97% of you are either extremely satisfied or satisfied with our services, 3% neither satisfied or dissatisfied.   We are also thrilled that 98% would recommend BMSTC to other people living with MS, the other 2% answered neither yes or no!


We have also had some great feedback with many positive comments about what you like most about BMSTC.  Relaxed, friendly, welcoming, professional, positive, helpful, excellent staff and support were mentioned frequently.  Thank you!


We also asked on ways which we could improve our services, frequent responses were extending out of hours services, extending the reach of our services and considering hydrotherapy.  We will be looking at all of your feedback to see if there are ways that we can improve our services for you.  Watch this space for more news!


If you have a Google Account you can view the full results of the survey here alternatively I can email you a copy.  Please email your request to  pippa@bmstc.org


Once again, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we are delighted to receive such positive feedback and to know that BMSTC offers a service greatly valued by the MS community. 


Best wishes


Pippa