Monday, 26 September 2016

Introducing Pete Bowsher as the new BMSTC Chairman!

We are delighted that Trustee, Pete Bowsher, has stepped up as BMSTC Chairman to replace Yvonne.
A message to you from Pete:
I am very honoured to accept the role of chairman of trustees for the Therapy Centre. I have been a member since diagnosis in 2001 and after retirement from the Royal Air Forcer Regiment in 2005 have been receiving regular and excellent therapies that have really assisted my ability to maintain my independence.

I spent five years on the committee of the military support group for those that have served and are affected by MS aided by MS National, I then became a trustee of the centre some 10 years ago. I can assure you all that the Berkshire Therapy Centre stands head and shoulders above the many centres that I have visited across the country. I have on many occasions declared it to be a centre of excellence, due to what it provides for those with MS and those that are affected by MS and of course the quality of all staff and therapists that make up the professional team that support us all.

I will endeavour to be a good chairman and will be there for all.

Regards

Pete