Monday, 16 January 2017

Introducing Tricia - our new Massage Therapist joining us in April


Hi everyone – My name is Tricia Carter and I will soon be joining the team at the MS Therapy Centre, so I’d like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce myself.

Prior to studying and completing my training in Anatomy, Physiology & Holistic Massage, I worked in Corporate Business for over 16 years.  However, massage was always my passion and after qualifying, I set up Health in Harmony in 2005.  I am an ITEC licensed therapist, fully insured and a professional member of the Complementary Therapists Association.

I believe massage therapy plays an important part in our health and wellness. In the stressful world we live in today, I believe massage should be regarded as part of an optimal health regimen.  As a Massage Therapist and an Aromatherapist I can offer a variety of treatments tailored to your needs.  Please visit my website for details of the treatments I offer:  www.health-in-harmony.co.uk.


At the start of our first session, we will have a 10-15 minute consultation where we can get to know each other.  I can find out about your health, the elements I should be aware of, and your preferred areas of focus.  I can then use this information to plan your treatment which will be carried out using various techniques and essential oils as required.  I’m really looking forward to meeting you all soon. Cost £15.00 per session paid directly to Tricia.